Barrington PTO Community Ongoing Fundraising
Scanning Box Tops from the products you already purchase is an easy way for you to help our school earn cash. Each Box Top is worth 10¢ and they quickly add up to real cash for our school. Last school year, we earned $507.20. Our earnings goal this school year is $1,000. All money earned goes back into Barrington.
CLICK HERE and register.
- Scan your receipt when purchasing included products
- Barrington is automatically credited
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me or Mr. Hill. Thanks for your support!
Aly Tucker Chris Hill
Box Tops for Education Coordinator Student Council Advisor
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS (Parents must re-enroll each year.)
- Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Kroger Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
- Sign in to your digital account.
- Go here to search for your organization
- Enter “Barrington Elementary School PTO” or our ID is “84605”.
- Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save.”
GIANT EAGLE, APPLES for the STUDENTS (Parents do not need to re-enroll each year.)
- Shop. Scan. Support Our School. Apples for the Students starts again September 2. This program is a great way for our school to earn funds for our schools overall educational needs. Is your Giant Eagle Advantage Card® registered? Now’s the time to check. All you need is our school code [insert school code] to verify a card or register a new card.
- Visit www.gianteagle.com/AFTS
- Enter your Giant Eagle Advantage Card® number (which appears under the bar code).
- Enter “Barrington Elementary School PTO” or our ID is “4648”.
- Done! Please encourage your extended family and friends to register too.
- Step 1: In your internet browser go to smile.amazon.com and log in using your Amazon credentials.
- Step 2: After signing in, you will be directed to the below page.
- Step 3: Under the heading “Or pick your own charitable organization” enter “Barrington Elementary School PTO” then click “Search”
- Step 4: From the list of charity options, select “Barrington Elementary School PTO” (located in Upper Arlington, OH).
- Step 5: You will be redirected to the page below. Check the box next to “Yes” and then click “Start Shopping”
- Step 6: You will be redirected to Amazon’s homepage that adds a disclaimer about how to add Amazon Smile to your toolbar, should you want to add a particular bookmark for it.
- That’s it! You are now signed up for Amazon Smile! Just be sure to visit smile.amazon.com every time you normally visit Amazon to make sure your eligible purchases are having a portion of the price donated to the Barrington PTO!
- You can also easily update on your smartphone Amazon App. Go to menu>settings>AmazonSmile