The following documents are administrative forms for PTO Committee chairs and teachers and staff submitting requests to the PTO.
New for the 2020-2021 School Year
The online Check Request, Deposit, and Special Funding Request Forms are similar to the documents you manually completed in the past. By converting these forms to online submissions, we hope to expedite the process as well as put some internal controls in place surrounding the collection and disbursement of PTO funds. We hope this makes things easier for everyone!
We have included instructions for each form HERE. If you have any questions with any of these forms, please do not hesitate to contact PTO treasurer, Kari Rucker, at BarringtonTreasurer@gmail.com or 614-657-1898.
- 2020-21 Treasurer guidelines for Committee Chairs *
- Federal Tax Identification Number
- Conflict of Interest Form – to be completed by PTO Committee Chairs
- Whistle Blowing Policy Form – to be completed by PTO Committee Chairs
- Barrington PTO Certificate of Exemption* – All PTO purchases are tax exempt. Please use this form when making purchases on behalf of the PTO.
- PTO Check Request Form * – Please use this form to be reimbursed for purchases or need a check send directly to a vendor.
- PTO Deposit Form * – Please complete this form if you have checks or cash to be deposited into the PTO bank account.
- Online PTO Forms for Faculty and Staff 2019 – 2020
- Teacher Expense Reimbursement 2019 -2020
- Faculty and Staff Expense Reimbursement Form * – This form is for teachers and staff to submit classroom expenses for reimbursement.
- Special Funding Request Guidelines * – for teachers and staff.
- Special Funding Request Form * – Teachers and staff should complete this form to submit a special funding request to the PTO.
- Building Use Request Form
- Preplanned Food Form – complete for all events that involve food. For birthday celebrations that are held in the classrooms, the District Food Allergy Policy and Guidelines should be followed.
- Room Parent Guidelines 2018-19
- Guidelines to Advertising at PTO Events
For questions on items marked by the asterisk (*), please contact the PTO treasurer.