The following documents are administrative forms for PTO Committee chairs and teachers and staff submitting requests to the PTO.
- 2018-19 Treasurer guidelines for Committee Chairs *
- Conflict of Interest Form – to be completed by PTO Committee Chairs
- Whistle Blowing Policy Form – to be completed by PTO Committee Chairs
- Barrington PTO Certificate of Exemption* – All PTO purchases are tax exempt. Please use this form when making purchases on behalf of the PTO.
- PTO Check Request Form * – Please use this form to be reimbursed for purchases or need a check send directly to a vendor.
- PTO Deposit Form * – Please complete this form if you have checks or cash to be deposited into the PTO bank account.
- Online PTO Forms for Faculty and Staff 2018 – 2019
- Teacher Expense Reimbursement 2018 -2019
- Faculty and Staff Expense Reimbursement Form * – This form is for teachers and staff to submit classroom expenses for reimbursement.
- Special Funding Request Guidelines * – for teachers and staff.
- Special Funding Request Form * – Teachers and staff should complete this form to submit a special funding request to the PTO.
- Building Use Request Form
- Preplanned Food Form – complete for all events that involve food. For birthday celebrations that are held in the classrooms, the District Food Allergy Policy and Guidelines should be followed.
- Room Parent Guidelines 2018-19
- PTO Website and Communications Request Form – This form should be completed to request publishing communications and events on the PTO website, Facebook page, or email or to request a new form on the website.
- Guidelines to Advertising at PTO Events
For questions on items marked by the asterisk (*), please contact the PTO treasurer.