Upper Arlington Legacy Capital Campaign
Every Donor, Every Dollar Contributes to Success
THE UPPER ARLINGTON LEGACY CAPITAL CAMPAIGN: More Info HERE
Private donors are joining together to support Legacy, a capital campaign to enhance Upper Arlington’s excellence in education, in raising $7.5 million to complete and expand the scope of the $230 million bond levy project.
- RAISED $5 million toward construction costs – as promised to the community throughout bond levy campaign
- NEEDED $2.5 million for “The Honor Project” – which seeks to go above and beyond the bricks and mortar, to support programming that impacts students’ daily academic and co-curricular experiences
- The Legacy Capital Campaign is excited to be working with The Columbus Foundation – account: UA School District Legacy Fund #3780.
- 100% tax deductible – as no goods or services are provided in consideration of a gift;
- Can be paid over a 5-year period (completed by December 31, 2023);
- Payable through securities, donor-advised funds, credit card, or check; and
- Offered with naming right opportunities at certain levels of giving.