Saturday, August 10th 9 am – 12 pm
Save time by filling out forms and making payments online through the links below instead of at Bobcat Day! If you complete the items below, all that will be left for you to do at Bobcat Day is shop at the Spirit Wear table and get school pictures taken! NOTE: You will be able to pay by credit card or personal check at Bobcat Day. Personal checks will ONLY be accepted at Bobcat Day.
- PTO Membership and Student Directory: Join the PTO and pay for student directories
- Volunteer for a PTO Committee: I’ll Do It!: Barrington PTO Volunteer Interest Form
- Pay for Field Trips: Field Trip Form
- Prepay for School Pictures : Select 8/10/2019 date when prompted on HR Imaging Site
- Sign up for Community Rewards: Enroll in rewards programs at Kroger, Giant Eagle and Amazon Smile. Barrington PTO receives monies through your purchases with these vendors.
- Complete the School Dismissal Survey: Here
- Volunteer to be a Room Parent
- The PTO is looking for Room Parents. Being a room parent is a great way to get to know other Barrington parents and a great way to be part of building a positive community in your child’s classroom. If you are interested in being a Room Parent, please email Kara Stearns at email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, your child’s name, and their teacher in the email.